What Happens When Video Files Corrupt?
If you have a video file that won’t play for some reason, or you want to copy it to another drive for safekeeping, try using a video converter. In this article Learn what happens when video files get corrupted, and how you can prevent this from happening or how to recover your video file?
Have you ever encountered such a situation where you lost all of your valuable data including photos, videos, documents, etc.? Well, the worst thing that could happen is when you lose all of your precious files including photos, videos, documents, and so on.
To make it worse, you don’t have backup. You have only one PC that contains all of your precious data. If this happened to you, then you will never be able to recover those important files. If you are facing such a situation, then you need to perform the process of repairing corrupted video files.
Here what happens to corrupt videos?
- Videos will have audio-video sync problems. This causes your videos not to play correctly on your media player.
- It may be caused by a malfunctioning video player, and you should contact your media provider or a tech support centre to have it fixed.
- Inaccessible video files. Sometimes, you may experience problems with your videos but after recovering them, you find that you cannot access the video files.
- You can’t access any of your video files at this point.
- An error message like “Video not playing” is an indication that the video file you have uploaded is not compatible with your device.
- Error loading and video file could not be played. This problem might arise because your video file format isn’t supported by the media player.
- The video file has been corrupted. The video can be downloaded again.
So there must be a way to repair your video files, for this to happen we need a trust worthy smooth software to repair our corrupted videos so here is amazing featured software called stellar repair video software which has amazing features, easy to use and trust-worthy application.
Stellar Repair video software features
- Advanced Video Repair Software for Windows & Mac
- Powerful video repair software for corrupt and damaged videos that are distorted, show errors, choppy, jerky, flickering, black screen, out-of-sync, or truncated, due to various reasons.
- A video editor must fix corrupted videos, such as files corrupted during the shooting, transferring, editing, converting, processing, and so forth.
- With this software, you can remove unwanted words and characters and restore them in their original form.
- Stellar Repair for Videos efficiently repairs corrupted videos that have been damaged due to sudden power outages, abrupt interruptions while downloading/transferring, viruses, OS crashes, and corrupted storage drives.
- Stellar Repair is an excellent tool for fixing corrupted videos, such as the ones that are damaged from sudden power outages, abrupt interruption while downloading/ transferring, viruses attack, corruption in storage drive, OS crash, etc.
More silent features are:
- Repair unlimited corrupt videos in one go.
- Repair HD, UHD, 4k, 8k, 360° and VR videos.
- Repair videos from DSLR, drones, CCTV, smartphones etc.
- ‘Advance repair’ using sample file for severe video corruption.
- Preview repaired videos before saving.
- Repair videos recovered from corrupt SD cards, USB, CF cards etc
Its advanced algorithms fix all forms of corruption and errors in frames, sound section, header, movement, and slider, making your videos seamless again. For corrupted videos, it is necessary to use reliable video repair software. “Stellar Repair for Video” can help repair corrupted video files.
- You can repair video files that are damaged by the SD card error.
- I think that this repair tool is the best thing about this camera because it supports a number of video formats, including MOV, MP4, M2TS, MKV, and many more.
- The Stellar Repair features two repair modes, which are quick and advanced. One is for correcting common video errors such as damaged or corrupted video files and the other for repairing severely corrupted video files.
- The Advanced Repair Mode analyzes the corrupted data and uses technology to find and replace the corrupted data in the video file before repairing the file.
- Hence, if you have YouTube videos that are not playing on Chrome, and other similar issues, you can use the stellar Video Repair software to fix it for you.
- You can repair a damaged video using Stellar Repair, by the steps mentioned below.
Follow the steps below.
STEP 1: Add the corrupted video file
Once you download and install it, Click Add File /Add Video(s) that you want to repair.
STEP 2: Repair the corrupted video file
Select Repair, Click on “Repair” to start the repair process. The repair tool will launch a quick repair process to restore your corrupted video file.
STEP 3: Select Save Repaired Files
Check out the repaired video now & then save it to a desired location. This is suitable if you have various video errors. You will be able to see the entire repairing process.
STEP 4: Preview the repaired videos
The Stellar Repair gives you a chance to preview repaired video files before you save them.
If you are satisfied with the results, you can now proceed and click the OK button to save.