Assuming and facing changes is something complicated for every business owner but change or not, can signify the survival of a company.
Because time goes on and companies have to know how to adapt to all the changes that are happening and, because of that reason, we are going to give you the steps to reinvent your company with a rebranding.
Make sure your web works properly
Having a web is vital these days, as everyone uses the Internet for everything. Searching for information, comparing prices, shopping online… So, having an optimized web is essential to offer the consumir the best shopping experience.
So, what should you do? Firstly, you need to know that your website’s performance depends on the quality of the web hosting provider. This means that you have to search and find the solution that suits you the best, without forgetting the following list of little details.
The speed of your web
An optimized web has to charge all its contents in about 2 or 3 seconds. If your website needs more time to download and show its content you need to revise this matter. If not doing it, you are going to lose customers that are going to get bored waiting and waiting.
A responsive design and a simply browsing
Nowadays, we look at the Internet through different devices and every one of them has their own characteristics. These features make it necessary to think in every device, adapting the content of a web to every one of them.
Also, it is important that browsing through the internal pages and links of your website is an easy task for everybody.
Think about changing your company’s name and visual identity
We know that renaming and changing the visual identity of your brand can be the last thing that you want to do. But, changing your company’s name and design can give you another and fresh start.
In fact, this strategy is a good choice if your business and its sales have started plummeting, but you have to make it in the right way. But, let’s talk about the renaming and what do you have to consider in this process.
Follow and strategy
In this field you cannot improvise, as success requires following a solid strategy. In this case, it is important to identify which is the identity of your company and you can do that by developing a strategy.
What do you want to communicate to your target and how? These are only two questions that you can ask yourself to discover what makes your company different and why customers have to choose your brand.
In fact, and taking a look at the information we previously told to you, a renaming can happen because companies may not have had a strong brand strategy when they started the business.
So, strategy is the first key to find a new way to create a strong and solid company and, even more, when it comes to renaming it.
Time to choose a new name for the business
Once the strategy is totally built, it is time to start thinking about the new name for your company.
There are several methods to start this creative process and these are some of them that you can take to be your source of inspiration.
- Combining different words. You can do word mashups which means using two or more words to create a new one. Also, you can add prefixes or suffixes to a word to get the perfect name.
- Using synonyms. Maybe several words can describe what you do, so why not take them into account.
- Renaming with words in other languages. Sometimes there are words that sound good in other languages so, if one of them suits your company, why do not choose it?
- Finding a personal meaning. It can be using a human name or a name that makes reference to a special place or, simply, to a word that has a meaning for you or your company.
But, before choosing, it is important to consider that your new brand name has to be unique but also it has to be easy to spell, being legally available and, for sure, being available on social media and for the domain of your web page.
Besides, there are some steps to improve your possibilities of hitting the mark with your idea.
- The new name has to match with the purpose of your brand, which means that you need to think about your goals and about the messages that you want to transmit.
- To find this new name, you can develop group thinking sessions, as they can be useful to reach the goal. But do not forget the individual work, as some people can be more creative working on their own.
- Never stop thinking because the more ideas, the merrier! Even if an idea seems bad at the start, do not turn it down, as it can be useful if it is revised.
Finally, it is extremely important to make your stockholders participants of these changes, and of course, to communicate these changes to your customers too, as they are the soul of your company.