Employee recognition applications and software are essential to make sure that the employees of your company are properly appreciated for their performance and dedication.
There are many free recognition apps in Microsoft teams that you can use to recognize your employees for their efforts and hard work. However, as a manager or HOD (Head of Department), it’s important that you choose the right recognition apps to instantly appreciate your employees.
So, in this blog post, you’ll know about some of the best free recognition apps in Microsoft Teams to instantly appreciate your employees for their dedication and commitment.
Top Free Recognition Apps in Microsoft Teams
Here in this section, you’ll know about some of the best free recognition apps in Microsoft Teams. These applications will help you to recognize and appreciate your employees for their dedication, patience, and hard work.
Below are some of most amazing recognition apps in Microsoft Teams:
Just as the name suggests, Recognize App is considered to be number one when you talk about recognizing employees in Microsoft Teams.
They are providing a free trial now and you can surely give it a try and see how it helps your employees to stay more committed and engaged with you and your company.
Recognize App provides you with:
- Manager and peer recognition
- Celebrate birthdays and anniversaries in Teams
- Social feed of appreciations
- More than 600 gift cards (you can also upload yours if you want)
It’s considered to be one of the best for recognizing employees. Guusto is pretty easy to use and the ways to reward your employees are pretty amazing with this application.
Moreover, there are no hidden fees and you can also get a full credit back on any kind of unclaimed rewards. The redemption is also pretty flexible so your employees can actually choose what they want.
With this free account, you can send rewards to your employees in just minutes!
With Bonusly, you can easily connect your employees’ work in a very meaningful way. Bonusly is also a pretty powerful employee recognition reward tool. Moreover, this online tool can help to build deep team engagement and collaboration.
Bonusly even allows you to foster effective team collaboration, improve productivity, and employee retention. This application also helps to strengthen company culture and it even makes it pretty easy and fun for everyone to get recognized.
It’s an online replacement tool and your employees can create group cards where employees can contribute contents and invite others to post, and then deliver to the recipient.
Kudoboard is just perfect for any special occasions like onboarding, work anniversaries, birthdays, etc.
This platform makes it pretty convenient for managers and employees to reward and appreciate employees for their achievements and milestones.
Unlike any other recognition applications, it enables your employees to choose the way they want to be recognized when they reach a score of 97%.
With this application, you can easily manage, keep records, and recognize your employees for better performance.
It’s an amazing software tool for mid-sized and small businesses. Whether you want to strengthen your company or improve employee morale, this application can be your free recognition app in Microsoft teams.
Qarrot is perfect for business owners, HR professionals, and also team managers. It offers you to create business objectives and programs according to your needs.
Why Choose These Recognition Apps?
As a manager and team leader you need to encourage your employees to ensure better work ethics, dedication, and encouragement for their work.
Here are some of the reasons why you need to choose recognition apps:
- Boosting productivity and engagement: When your employees feel appreciated for their performance and productivity they can perform better tasks.
- Improving motivation and morale: Getting recognition from peers and managers can enable your employees to feel more motivated and valued. This can eventually lead to a positive working environment.
- Enhance employee retention: Happy and encouraged employees tend to be more committed with their company and recognition softwares can surely make your employees feel appreciated for their hard work. This can surely help you reduce employees who leave your agency or company.
- Encouraging Innovation: When you recognize your employees, this can help you to encourage innovation and creativity within your agency or company. So, it’s important that you encourage your employees no matter what!
- Motivating for Teamwork: Acknowledging your team’s success using recognizing apps like the Recognize App can surely help your employees to stay motivated and work as a team. Therefore, better teamwork will always result in the profit of your business.
Employee recognition is pretty essential for any workplace culture, and ensuring that your employees feel valued and motivated on a consistent basis will help enhance their overall employee engagement and performance. To facilitate this process, you can use the mentioned free recognition apps in Microsoft Teams to honor and appreciate qualified employees for their efforts.